Do you have experience working in the leisure, health & wellbeing industry or a sales background?
Mid Devon Leisure is seeking team members with integrity, a can-do attitude and a real focus on customer service. Ideally you will hold a Valid RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification and a Pool Plant Operator’s certificate would be desirable.
Work will include regular poolside rotations, supervision, cleaning the pool area and wider facility, to setting up equipment and delivering a first class customer service when dealing with queries.
As a great team player, you’ll make sure our customers have the best possible experience – in terms of enjoyment, safety and housekeeping standards. The position is available at our Tiverton site, Exe Valley Leisure Centre. This will be working as part of a shift pattern working a combination of early, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
We can offer you
- A Local Government Pension Scheme.
- CSSC offering discounts in shops, restaurants, cinemas, hotels and insurance benefits.
- A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work.
- Generous annual leave and the opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Staff discounts in our leisure centre.
A satisfactory enhanced disclosure check and three years complete employment or education history will be requested in the event of you being offered any of the positions.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Ben Davis, Exe Valley Leisure Centre, on 01884 234900.