Outstanding Assistant Headteacher Required to Start September 2019
Key Stage 2 Specialist
Pay Scale: leadership 12-16
Woodside Primary Academy is a place where children and staff thrive; where every member of the school community is valued and where innovation, initiative and creativity is encouraged.
Do you wish to work at an Outstanding school which supports teachers work/life balance? We are a school with a history of providing extensive support to teachers and a commitment to creating a balance between school, personal and family life.
At Woodside we offer the following:
- Friendly, aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- The opportunity to join a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Comprehensive internal and external Academy CPD program
- Additional non contact time on Friday’s from 1:30pm
- Free before and after school child care for teachers; in addition we will collect your child/children from neighbouring schools
- Free childcare during INSET days
What Ofsted said about leadership at Woodside:
“Leaders at all levels make a major contribution to moving the school forward through using wide-ranging systems”
“The leadership team maintains a continuous focus on improving the quality of teaching and accelerating pupils’ progress”
Continuing Excellence-Awards and Recognition at Woodside:
- Winners of the Outstanding Progress category at the Education Business Awards
- Certificate of recognition from the Mayor of London (Sadiq Khan) as a School for Success which recognises exceptional work in sharing good practice and helping to boost education for all Londoners
- Recognition by the Department for Education (DFE) as a school that provides outstanding outcomes for our disadvantaged pupils
Are you passionate, ambitious, innovative and a highly performing teacher and leader looking for that next step or new challenge in your career?
We would like to hear from you if you:-
- Thrive on challenge and have high aspirations for all pupils
- Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
- Are committed and dedicated to building upon the achievements of the school so far
Potential applicants are both welcome and encouraged to visit the School.
An Open Evening will take place on Thursday 9th May 2019 (5pm start). Please contact the school office to reserve a place.
Please contact the school office, by Telephone 0208 520 5168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. To request an application pack, please email email@example.com .
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website
Closing Date: Monday 20th May 2019 at mid-day
Shortlisting: Monday 20th May 2019 (pm)
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd May , Thursday 23rd May and Friday 24th May 2019
Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.