An ideal opportunity for teachers looking to begin the next stage in their career.
All Saints Junior is an exciting and vibrant 3-form entry school located on the outskirts of Maidenhead. We pride ourselves on the inclusivity and support we offer everyone in our community. Our school is full of inquisitive, enquiring young minds that are ready learn, and we’re looking for a new, enthusiastic and committed team member to help us continue to make this happen. Do you want to be part of a positive and exciting school that is going places?
We are looking for someone with:
- Ambition to develop their teaching and leadership skills
- Resourcefulness and creativity to develop pupils’ learning experiences in new ways
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to be a strong team player
- Drive to improve the academic standards for all our pupils
What we can offer you:
- A commitment from the leadership team in ensuring a work-life harmony is achieved
- Guaranteed PPA time with your year group team along with dedicated leadership time
- Quality, year-round CPD including the opportunity to complete the NPQSL
- A highly supportive planning framework with excellent associated resources
- A stimulating curriculum that constantly seeks new and interesting ways to learn
- A sensible approach to marking and feedback embedded across the school
- Positive, supportive and enthusiastic colleagues
- Excellent provision to support with learning and preparation
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse community with inclusivity at its heart
- The most delightful children in Maidenhead!
If you want to work in a fantastic school that is committed to supporting you with your career then please visit us so we can show you around. Please contact the school office to make an appointment or call the Headteacher if you have any questions about the role. Please do not send CVs as, for Equal Opportunities purposes, we will only accept applications on the approved form. Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 20 May 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 22 May 2019
The school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable people and expects all those associated with the school to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from any successful candidate.