Full Time - Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Senior Applications Support Analyst to join our IT & Digital Services team. The role will focus on providing applications support to users on a wide range of business applications covering Housing, Highways and Planning.
Working as part of a team of application support analysts, you will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd line support including writing SQL queries, data analysis and reporting. You will have good analytical and communication skills to resolve complex issues, proven database administration experience including business analysis, process mapping and requirements definition.
The ability to communicate effectively with and provide support to our customers and the team is a must.
You will have experience of:
* 2nd and 3rd Line support of business applications within a large organisation in a managed helpdesk environment, preferably in a public-sector organisation
* SQL Server experience
* Experience in use of spreadsheets, word processing, databases and reporting tools (e.g. MS Query, MS SQL, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Business Objects, Infomaker)
* Advanced knowledge of common business applications and their uses such as document management, e-mail, internet/intranet, remote access software and user management software.
* Good communications skills / customer service skills
* Good understanding of GDPR
* Experience of Housing, Planning or Highways applications preferred
Experience of the following systems / applications would be an advantage: Confirm, Civica APP, PTC Scheduler, APAS, Symphony, Northgate OHMS, Information @ Work, MapInfo.
Interviews will be held week commencing 17th June 2019.
Ambitious for Redbridge
To apply for this post please visit www.redbridge.gov.uk/jobs