‘Happy to talk flexible working’
Mole Valley lies at the heart of Surrey. The towns of Dorking and Leatherhead are the District’s main centres.
Our purpose built open-plan offices have recently been refurbished. We are located opposite the Sports Centre which offers a swimming pool, sports hall, gym, aerobics studio and café and Dorking Halls, which provides a range of facilities including a café, cinema, theatre and concerts.
We operate a dynamic, lively and professional environment and are a very approachable team.
About the role
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised person who is experienced in a community safety support role or a similar role administering a team’s workload.
About the team
You will be joining a friendly, supportive and forward thinking Community Safety and Enforcement team at the start of something new with opportunities for personnel and professional development. You will be supported to help resolve and administrate cases of Anti-social Behaviour and any enforcement measures taken to address incidents or concerns raised by residents.
As well as being an experienced administrator who is methodical and good at building relationships, you will need to be a good communicator who is confident at talking to members of the public. You will be someone whose understanding of communities drives you to provide good customer service. You will also be able to work on your own initiative and to prioritise your work.
We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with our annual Performance and Development Review and identify training and career development opportunities.
• 23 days holiday a year plus a further allocated day at Christmas rising to 28 days after 5 years’
• Scheme to purchase additional annual leave and eligibility for potential additional days through the flexi-time scheme providing the ability to take additional days off when the business allows
• Substantial employers contribution into the local government pension scheme
• Free parking
• Remote and flexible working. Laptops will be provided for all employees enabling remote working by arrangement with the manager based on the needs of the service.
• Wellbeing package including:
o Cycle scheme
o Free eye tests
o Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
o Yearly flu jab
o Discounts at local shops & businesses, films and shows at Dorking Halls and at the café
o Ability to participate in targeted activities during regular ‘Wellbeing Weeks’
• Located opposite Dorking Sports Centre which offers a 6 lane 25m swimming pool, sports hall, gym, aerobics studio and café
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Stella Keen on 01306 870603. Alternatively you can contact HR at email@example.com
Closing date for applicants: 22 May 2019
Interview dates: 30 May 2019
How to apply
Visit our careers website https://jobsatmolevalley.co.uk/opportunities/or email our careers inbox firstname.lastname@example.org submit your CV along with a supporting statement, to let us know how you meet the required skills and experience of the job description and person specification.