Senior Planning Officers x 2 (DDM117)
Band H (NSCP 24 – 28) £27,905 - £31,371 per annum
37 hours per week
Plus National Essential Car User Allowance £963 per annum
Stafford’s growth agenda is placing new demands on the Borough Council’s Development Management service. Large scale housing developments, expanding employment parks, and the potential for a new garden settlement – there’s a lot going on in Stafford.
Are you a planner that likes to see proposals come to life? Do you want to broaden your experience and knowledge? Are you committed to delivering high quality development?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, we’re looking for 2 Senior Planning Officers to join our busy Development Management Team.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Up to date knowledge of the planning and appeals processes
- Output focused and able to consistently deliver high quality work in challenging timescales
- The ability to effectively manage your own caseload
- A flair for writing accessible, accurate and informative reports
- Enthusiasm to engage with our customers, consultees, stakeholders and elected members
For further information and to apply, please visit our website at: https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers
Closing date for completed applications: Sunday 19 May 2019
Interviews will be held: week commencing 3 June 2019