Post available: Room Leader
Salary:£21,279-£25,479 Depending on experience
Employer: Little Learners Nurseries
Contract Type: Full time (36 hours per week)
Closing date: 24th May 2019
Observations & Interviews: TBC
Start Date: ASAP
Little Learners Nursery Group are growing and we have excellent professional development opportunities for enthusiastic and committed EYFS practitioners.
We are looking to recruit a Level 3 Room Leader. You will be an excellent Early Years practitioner looking for an exciting opportunity to help the Nurseries to build.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
- Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and each individual child’s needs and interests
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
Do you have:
- An appropriate qualification (Level 3)
- Previous Room Leader experience
- The commitment to provide first class childcare
- The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills
A caring, kind and approachable manner
An understanding of how children develop and learn
Good English, Mathematics and ICT skills
The ability to work on your own initiative
GCSE Maths and English Grade A-C
We can offer:
- A welcoming Nursery
- 2 weeks paid holiday over the Christmas period, including an additional 4 weeks holiday and bank holidays.
- Close links with the church and local community
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent career development
- Bespoke training programmes
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning, please contact the nursery office or Alison Brown to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
Address: St Saviour’s, Verulam Avenue, Walthamstow, London, E17 8ER
Tel: 020 8520 0612
All completed applications should be returned to Alison brown.