e have an exciting opportunity for an experienced KS2 Teacher to join our Academy.
It is our intention to ignite a real love of learning by providing a rich, varied and exciting curriculum that meets the needs of each and every individual. In addition, we aim for every pupil to leave Edward Heneage with a suitcase full of aspirations and immense pride in what they have achieved during their time with us
Are you are a highly committed and experienced professional? Do who can share our passion to deliver an outstanding student experience and have the ability to deliver excellent results? If the answer is yes then this could be the perfect opportunity to further develop your experience in a middle leadership role.
We are part of the David Ross Education Trust which is a family of 34 primary and secondary schools. As a staff colleague you will access CPD available locally as well as accessing leading teaching and leadership programmes through our Trust networks.
We now have an opportunity for a KS2 teacher to join our teaching colleagues who are renewed, supported and challenged in their teaching practice and career aspirations. You will already be on your way to being an excellent class room practitioner within KS2 and will want to thrive and to develop your career within the classroom. With tailored support from our Principal, Vice Principal and colleagues we will further develop you and give you the skills, encouragement and experience within the profession you are looking for.
We are looking for:
- A track record of raising both pupil attainment and standards of teaching and learning in KS2.
- A strong vision and ethos that supports our values and culture.
- A passion and drive to develop yourself as a middle leader and inspire your fellow colleagues to broaden their horizons.
- A colleague who see themselves as a teaching professional with middle and future leader aspirations.
We can offer you:
- a dedicated, hardworking and friendly staff team
- M1-M6- salary dependent on experience (Upper Pay Scale or TLR)
- Access to Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- To be part of a Multi-Academy Trust with excellent development and career opportunities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers