Contract 4 Years
Ref: 2390 - 2944
Salary: Band 7-Band 9 £24,799 - £34,787p.a. + Full APC support
(Progression through bands subject to successful completion of APC competencies)
37 Hours per week flexi-time
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people to join our Building Surveying Projects team who are looking to complete the RICS APC process. Any relevant surveying work experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
What we can offer?
We are fully committed to helping you develop and gain Chartered Membership of the RICS by providing a structured Graduate programme to help you become a professionally qualified Building Surveyor.
We can offer a broad range of experience across our portfolio of 15,000 housing assets ranging from Victorian terrace houses through to new build properties as well as over 800 corporate assets, including commercial office buildings, leisure and educational facilities and unique buildings such as Southsea Castle and the Spinnaker Tower.
- Lead your own projects
- Feasibility studies
- Building surveys
- Preparing specifications and tender packages
- Planning and building regulation applications
- Contract Administration
- Project Management
- Projects up to £1million +
- Full APC support
- Allocated mentor and 1-2-1 support
- Monthly supervisor meetings
- Tailored workload to ensure relevant experience is gained
- Fully funded training courses
- Full mock interviews
- 88% pass rate over last 5 years