- Have a passion for working with Service Managers, Teams and Service Users to implement projects that transform how services are delivered to customers?
- Enjoy working in a busy and forward-thinking environment?
- Get out of bed each day determined to make a positive difference?
- Enjoy working with people to find solutions?
- Challenge old ways of working and look to the future to develop and implement new ways of working?
We currently have an opportunity for a Service Development and Transformation Project Manager to join us on a temporary basis until 31 March 2020.
You will act as a representative of the Service Development Team, within Housing and Inclusion Services and will demonstrate a commitment to working in collaboration with services to co-design and co-deliver transformational change across the business, delivered through the application of effective project management skills.
We are looking for an individual to join our team and make a real difference. This role is unique and reflects our passion to deliver a positive customer experience and make a positive impact locally. The successful applicant should be solution focussed, enthusiastic, reliable, honest and dedicated to working with a range of people to deliver results that enhance the customer experience.
It is advantageous if you have an understanding of Housing and Inclusion core systems and a background in project management, combined with the ability to excite people about the benefits of products available within the digital world, and how these products can enhance the services we provide.
No two days will be the same. There will be lots of variety and challenge in this role. If you feel you have the right skills and experience then we would love to hear from you