Cleaner / Housekeeper Hall Place & Gardens
Job Title: Cleaner / Housekeeper
Management Grouping: Place, Communities & Infrastructure
Team: Heritage and Archives
Location: Hall Place Bexley
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Contract: Permanent /10 per week
Closing Date: 16/05/2019
Job reference: PCI0000153
Hall Place & Gardens is looking for a cleaner/housekeeper to join its small friendly team at Hall Place. We require someone to ensure the House and visitor centre are
kept clean and tidy to receive our visitors
Includes cleaning of all public areas including toilets, exhibition areas and historic rooms and functions spaces. Includes key holding duties.
The role does include weekend working as part of a rota
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- 21 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
To find out more about this post please contact Lynda Weaver 020 3045 3183
- Closing Date for your application: 16/05/2019
- Please visit https://jobs.bexley.gov.uk/wrlive to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: TBC
This post is considered by the authority to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The council therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the JD/Person Specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers