The New Homes Development Team is responsible for the delivery of new build mixed tenure housing and regeneration projects. Playing a key role in meeting the Council's target of 11,000 new Council Homes by 2043.
We are looking for 4 Project Managers who will:
* Be responsible for providing management, leadership, direction and motivation for multi disciplinary technical and professional new build and regeneration delivery teams
* Lead and manage a programme of new build mixed tenure and mixed use developments from inception to completion with accountability for budgets ranging from £5-£25m. Ensuring schemes are completed to time, budget and quality.
* Lead and manage Section 106 purchases from agreement to purchase to completion, valued from £5-25m.
* Monitor and control expenditure of all budgets for the programme of schemes and carry out detailed financial scheme appraisals at key milestones within the development programme.
* Lead and direct stakeholder management and resident consultation
* Present to Boards and Lead Cabinet Members and Cabinet
Closing Date: Monday 6th May 2019
Interview & Assessments: Wednesday 15th & Monday 20th May 2019