Community Health & Social Care Services in Redbridge
Are you looking for a career in an integrated health and social care service?
Would you like to work in a multi-disciplinary environment, providing joined up services for people in Redbridge?
London Borough of Redbridge and NELFT NHS Foundation Trust are looking for motivated, skilled professionals to join our multi-disciplinary teams. We are particularly interested in:
• Senior Social Work Practitioner
About Community Health and Social Care services in Redbridge
Community Health and Social Care teams consist of district nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, occupational therapists, MH workers, LD workers. We work in partnership with other health and social care teams such as specialist nursing or children services. This integrated way of working allows us to deliver high quality person centred services that meet the needs of the local residents. Our services are innovative and rewarding for both clients and the workers.
An enhanced ‘front door’ with a single point of access providing
• Comprehensive advice and signposting informed by good local knowledge;
• Rapid processing of health and social care referrals
• Crisis and quick intervention where necessary; and
• Initial well-being assessment delivered by skilled Wellbeing Officers.
Locality based multi-disciplinary teams in four localities that deliver
• A clear pathway developed with stakeholders including people who use the service;
• A focus on person centred holistic support planning to maintain independence by promoting health and wellbeing;
• A joint assessment approach, which covers both health and social care needs; and
• A single point of contact for people and their carers
• Care co-ordination
• People Matter Approach through 3 conversation model.
If you are interested in any of the positions, please contact: Renata Wojciechowska, Integrated Team Manager, Cranbrook and Loxford Locality Tel: 07730 618264
Interviews will be held w/c 5th August 2019
Ambitious for Redbridge