KS1 or 2 Primary School Teacher
NQT/Main Pay Scale 1-6
(Depending on experience, additional TLR allowances may be granted)
Salary Range: £29,664 - £40,372
Contract: 32.5 Hours, Full time, Permanent
Required for September 2019
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged after 23rd April. Please contact us to arrange a visit.
Application deadline Noon, Thursday 2nd May 2019
Interviews will be held on Friday 10th May
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational Key Stage 1 or 2 teacher to join our settled and motivated staff team in September 2019. Successful candidates will demonstrate great teaching leading to outstanding outcomes.
Hanover is an over-subscribed and successful school in a great location by the side of the Regent's Canal. Our pupils are keen to learn and participate, and we teach a rich and challenging curriculum that is constantly improving. We are characterised by our diverse and engaged community, and work closely with our parents and carers. We have very high expectations of both children and adults.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Outstanding teaching in Key Stage 1 or 2
- Consistently high expectations of all pupils, and the ability to enable all to make excellent progress
- Successful team work
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues, and the wider community
- Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
- Excellent behaviour management
- A high regard for inclusion and equality
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole.
We can offer:
- Motivated and inspiring pupils
- A happy, hardworking and supportive team
- An excellent working environment
- Good opportunities for professional development
- High quality classroom support
- A diverse and engaged school community.
We welcome applications from qualified teachers, including those at the early stages of their careers and those seeking middle leadership roles.
Hanover Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.
Please contact the school office on 020 7689 8949 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a printed application pack, or to arrange a visit.