Required for September 2019
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen! Due to the retirement of the current postholder, we are looking for our next School Business Manager. We are a people centred, ambitious school who take pride in the education and outcomes we achieve for our children.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to take on the exciting position of School Business Manager.
Are you ready for your next challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We need a passionate and ambitious professional who understands how the excellent provision of finance and resources can support the school in ensuring that all our children make excellent academic progress and personal growth.
The role will be an exciting mix of strategic leadership and operational management where no two days will be the same. Flexibility, resilience and an ability to prioritise are essential, along with the ability to work as part of a wider school team.
Previous experience in education is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record, particularly in business and finance
- Be ambitious and well qualified
- Be an excellent communicator, capable of influencing and inspiring others
- Have experience of leadership and management and be able to challenge and support staff within the admin team
- Ensure that our children are at the centre of every decision
In return, we can offer:
- Development and further training as a School Business Manager
- The opportunity to work in a successful school which is celebrating its 50th anniversary as a hub of the community and educational leader within N.E. Lincs
- The opportunity to work with our motivated, ambitious and caring staff and children
- A school culture that understands and values the importance of staff wellbeing and workload management.
If you would like to visit the school prior to applying, please contact Steve Carr on email@example.com
Closing date: 12.00pm on Wednesday 1 May 2019.
Interviews will be during week commencing 6 May 2019.
Only Academy application forms may be used, these are available from the office or can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.signhillsacademy.co.uk
Electronic applications should be sent to - firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy applications should be sent/delivered to Signhills Academy at Hardy’s Road, Cleethorpes, N E Lincs, DN35 0DN
Signhills Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.