Greenleaf Primary School, an outstanding school, situated in central Walthamstow, is seeking to recruit an inspirational, enthusiastic, flexible and talented teacher to become part of our wonderful team.
We are able to offer:
• Lovely children with fantastic attitudes to learning
• An enthusiastic, talented and fun staff team
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Established close links with other schools- we are part of the Federation of Walthamstow Central Area Schools (FoWCAS)
• Opportunities to grow and develop wider experiences
Ours is an exciting and diverse community, with excellent support from Governors and parents and a positive and caring ethos - Aim High, Work Hard, Be Kind. We are committed to ensuring that every child in our community has access to the highest possible standard of education as well as a broad range of wider experiences (Greenleaf is an International School and is a Barbican partner school) to enrich their learning and provide them with opportunities they may not otherwise receive.
We are seeking to appoint teachers who share our very high expectations of everyone in our community, who enjoy working as a member of a creative team and who take a solution-focused approach.
If this is you, we look forward to receiving your application. Visits (from 23rd April onwards) are encouraged. Please contact Giselle Dillsworth on 020 8520 7963 to arrange or email firstname.lastname@example.org