Healthy Streets Complementary Measures Manager
Contract Type: 2 years Fixed Term
Enfield Council is delivering a series of major projects to transform active travel in the Borough through the introduction of a network of walking and cycling routes as well as the delivery of a wide range of supporting measures to jointly deliver on changing travel behaviours. This role will provide a significant contribution to both the ‘mini Holland’ (also known as Cycle Enfield) and ‘Liveable Neighbourhoods’ programmes.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who can lead the delivery of a wide range of complementary measures. This will include project management of a new innovative dockless bike hire scheme, digital wayfinding and cycle parking projects. In addition to this, you will lead your team in delivering an ambitious communication and engagement strategy, ensuring the diverse community of Enfield is fully engaged.
You will need to have a proven track record of leading project delivery in a fast paced environment. You will be able to demonstrate your forward thinking approach and ability to bring innovation to the way we do our business. Your interpersonal skills will be first class, enabling you to develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council:
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax free bikes for work
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: Midnight 28th April 2019
Interview Date: TBC
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Ecaterina Covalenco on 0208 379 5254 or email@example.com. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.