We are looking to appoint an experienced administration officer to take responsibility for the effective and efficient administration of financial and other office procedures. Applicants must be highly motivated, team-players who are willing to support in all aspects of working in a busy primary school.
- Monitor and review school budget
- Prepare reports on financial matters
- Maintain personnel records; communicate any and all personnel record changes
- Maintain school pupil databases including SIMS and Early Years Hub
- Develop and maintain administrative systems
- Set up, co-ordinate and administer the examinations, admissions/transfer of pupils’ annual review and external assessments processes
- Input and maintain all financial information
- Supervise clerical staff
- Liaise with Managed Services
- Manage and administer lettings of school facilities including the Children’s Centre
- Maintain the single central record (SCR)
The successful candidate will be extremely hard working, have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to providing a high level of support to pupils, staff, governors, parents and visitors. Applicants must be able to work as part of a team and independently.
Further details of the post and an application form are available from Mrs K Cairns, headteacher at Parklands Community Primary School, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, 25th April 2019
We are totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. If successful you will be expected to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.