Do you want to join a fast moving, “Good” school with excellent opportunities for development and professional growth?
St Anne’s Catholic Primary School is a one form entry school in Caversham area. We have “a positive culture of respect and determination to succeed. Morale is high and there is a strong team spirit among staff.” (Ofsted 2015)
We work hard to ensure that our children and their families have access to the very best educational opportunities and support. We constantly strive to improve and develop our excellent relationships within our school community and beyond, based on mutual respect and trust.
We are seeking to appoint an EYFS Lead with experience of Teaching in both Reception and Nursery classes.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, well behaved and articulate children.
- The chance to join a school which is judged as Good by Ofsted.
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team.
- Supportive parents and strong links with the community.
- The chance to collaborate and learn from colleagues within the school, with our sister school St Martin’s and other schools within Reading.
- The chance to be part of an innovative, reflective team.
- A programme of “bespoke” training and development including research, team teaching, coaching and mentoring and cross school collaboration.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Do come and see us!
Please contact school office on 01189 375537 to arrange an appointment. An application pack can be found on our website under ‘School Vacancies’. Please return to Mrs Jacqueline Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday, 23 April 2019
Interview date: w/c 6 May 2019 – date to be confirmed
The Governing Body of St. Anne’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for successful applicants.