Are you interested in…?
- friendly and enthusiastic children who are well behaved and ready to learn
- a well-resourced school with attractive grounds
- opportunities for professional/personal development including 1:1 coaching and mentoring
- Shirley Clarke’s work on formative assessment and growth mindset
- working collaboratively with friendly and supportive colleagues
- adding to the future development of the school
We are a 3 form entry school with 10 classes, including a Nursery class, and 45 staff. Our current NOR is 317.
The school is organised into 4 teaching and learning teams – Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. Each team has at least 3 teachers plus a number of highly trained support staff.
The school is part of the successful Whitley Excellence Cluster and was a Pupil Premium 2015 national finalist.
If you want to know more about our school please watch our video on the school website: www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk
Visits to the school to meet staff and pupils are encouraged.
For an application pack please email@example.com phone 0118 9375473 or download via the school website www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk.
Applications will be considered on receipt.
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough application forms.
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.