Hours per week: 32.4
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: September 2019
Fixed term for: 1 year until 31 August 2020 in the first instance
Closing date: 2 May (9am)
Interview date: 8 & 10 May
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Chalkland Rise, Woodingdean, BN2 6RH
For further information contact the school office on (01273) 303328
The Governors of Rudyard Kipling Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspiring, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our school. Applications are invited from experienced teachers looking to develop their excellent practice, please specify your preferred Key Stage when applying.
* Be keen to engage in continued professional development
* Be an excellent and creative classroom practitioner, keen to further develop your skills
* Have high expectations of pupil’s achievements and behaviour
* Instil a love of learning in your pupils
* Be committed to working as a team
* Be a positive role model to our children
We can offer you:
* A committed, dedicated and friendly team
* A supportive induction process
* Amazing children, who are proud and respectful of their school
* A lively, vibrant, face paced and energetic environment
* Wonderful school grounds, Forest School and access to the beautiful countryside for outdoor learning
Tours of the school: Tuesday 23rd April & Tuesday 30th April 4pm - please contact the office on (01273) 303328 for more details.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency's Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.