We are seeking to appoint a qualified Class Teacher to join our friendly, growing school from September 2019. We are looking for outstanding and inspirational qualified teachers who are:
- able to provide creative and inspiring learning opportunities for pupils and a stimulating and vibrant learning environment;
- committed to high standards of teaching and child-centred learning;
- able to be an effective team player and work effectively as part of a team;
- able to meet the diverse learning needs of our pupils through a variety of teaching and learning styles and inclusive practice;
- committed to their own professional development and the development of the school;
- lively and fun and can communicate with parents and prospective parents;
- well organised and hard-working.
We can offer you:
- friendly and dedicated staff that assist one another to be better than ordinary;
- motivated pupils;
- supportive parents;
- regular training, support and advice;
- the certainty that you can make a difference to the lives of our enthusiastic children.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Make an appointment to come and see us today. Please contact the school office on 0118 937 5461.
For an application pack please email our School Bursar email@example.com or visit our school website at www.coleyprimary.reading.sch.uk/job-opportunities/ Please do not send a CV as, for the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Closing date: Noon, Tuesday 23 April 2019.
Interview date: Monday 29 April 2019.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from from all successful candidates.