EYFS Nursery Practitioner
Post available: Nursery Practitioner – Level 1, 2 or 3
Salary: Nursery Practitioner: £17,748-£19,542
Employer: Nurseries of St Mary’s and St Saviour’s (Little Learners Group)
Contract Type: Full time (36 hours per week- 4 days 8-6pm with 1 rest day)
Contract Term: Permanent (52 weeks)
Closing date: 3rd May 2019
Start Date: ASAP
The Nurseries of St Mary’s and St Saviour’s are growing and we have excellent professional development opportunities for enthusiastic and committed EYFS practitioners.
St Mary’s is judged as Good with outstanding features & St Saviour’s as outstanding in all areas by Ofsted. We have recently invested heavily in new indoor and outdoor learning environments for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. We are looking to recruit a new member to our EYFS team to work with our babies (Aged 1-2 years) and toddlers (Aged 2-3 years). You will be an excellent Early Years Nursery Practitioner level 2 or 3 qualified, looking for an exciting opportunity to help the Nurseries to build.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
- Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and each individual child’s needs and interests
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
Do you have:
- An appropriate qualification and/or recognised by the DFE as full and relevant for the EYFS.
- The commitment to provide first class childcare
- The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills
- A caring, kind and approachable manner
- An understanding of how children develop and learn
- Good English, Mathematics and ICT skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
We can offer:
- A welcoming Nursery
- 2 weeks paid holiday over the Christmas period, including an additional 4 weeks holiday and bank holidays.
- Close links with the church and local community
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent career development
- Bespoke training programmes
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
An application pack can be accessed via the advert.
All completed application forms should be returned to Alison Brown
Address: St Saviour’s, Verulam Avenue, Walthamstow, E17 8ER
Telephone: 0208 520 0612