Team Leader Rose Taylor - Part time (14.4 hours Weekends)
This role is being advertised on behalf of Independence and Wellbeing Enfield Ltd.
Rose Taylor is a Day Service in Enfield. The service provides for older people and those with varying degrees of need. The Staff Team promote and facilitate activities with the aim of improving the health, physical and emotional well-being of people who use the service.
We are looking for a person that has excellent leadership skills, effective team player and co-ordination experience and a highly effective communicator supported with excellent ICT and interpersonal skills.
You must have:
Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
Ability to manage, supervise and support a staff team.
Knowledge of Adult Social Care is essential.
Excellent customer care skills and presentation
Good IT skills including Outlook, excel and word
An NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Adult Social Care.
Experience of leading/organising/planning activities and/or projects
Clean driving License – D1 category
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax free bikes for work
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Midnight, 22nd April 2019
Interview date: TBC
The advertised salary is for full time work, the salary for part time will be calculated on a pro- rata basis.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Sue Adams on 0208 379 5764 or Sue.firstname.lastname@example.org. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Aishling Walsh on 020 8379 2347 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.