This is a full time fixed term position until March 31st 2020.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent by experience and evidence of continuing professional development.
- Experience within a social care setting with evidence of ensuring quality of outputs in delivering service.
- Good communication skills and an ability to develop a rapport and engage with diverse groups of individuals.
- Good understanding of quality standards, analysis, organisational development and demonstrable practical application of these.
- Ability to develop good business relationships and influence others in presenting compelling arguments for change or improvement.
Essex County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is key to our success.
If you have any queries regarding this role, or require anything further, please contact the Essex Recruitment Team on 033 005 83330*
*Calls to this number are charged in the same way as calls to numbers starting 01 or 02, please check with your service provider
Working for Essex welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Working for Essex is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.