Suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers and we have opportunities in Early Years or KS2.
Salary Inner London Range – MPR 1 – 6
Salary: £29,664 - £40,372
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours – 32.5 Hours per week,
Required for September 2019
Our Family at St Joseph’s Learns, Loves and Grows with God at the centre
We are an oversubscribed and highly regarded school in the local community, based in a vibrant location in North London surrounded by parkland with excellent transport links. Our school is a National Leadership in Education School currently recognised as an Ofsted and Diocesan Outstanding Catholic School under the trusteeship of the Passionist Order.
The Governors are seeking to appoint talented, enthusiastic and innovative Class Teachers to join our friendly and caring team.
We offer you:
- A commitment to support staff wellbeing
- Great opportunities for professional development
- A high quality working environment
- The opportunity to become part of a dynamic, professional and friendly team.
- Amazing outdoor learning spaces
- An extremely well-resourced school
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and responsive pupils
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a practicing Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school
- Is keen to develop their teaching and learning skills
- Is ready to take the next step in their teaching career
- Is committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning.
- Has excellent teaching, organisation and communication skills
- Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of the behaviour of all pupils
- Is a team player who has a good sense of humour and is flexible
- Has a strong commitment to continuing professional development.
- Has a desire to work in an outstanding school, supporting the long term vision of the Executive Headteacher Head of School and Senior Leadership Team.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Louise Palmer to arrange an appointment on 020 7272 1270 or email email@example.com.
Closing Date: Midnight, Sunday 28th April 2019
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.