We are looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Workshop Mechanic for our new workshop in Hollingdean Brighton. £27,994 - £34,000
(Salary is £23,866 to £25,463 based on 37Hrs, plus £4,000 market supplement, plus guaranteed 4hrs overtime, Plus night hours allowance, plus good holidays and pension)
Duties include: The repair and maintenance of many makes of commercial vehicles, vans, cars and some plant.
Working times: Afternoons and Evenings
For more information, please contact:
Head of Fleet Management
Tel: 01273 294775
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant NVQ or City & Guilds qualifications
- Experience working on many makes of truck/van/PSV (we service, maintain & repair many different makes of vehicle).
- A valid UK driving licence (HGV would be an advantage).
- Their own workshop tools
In return you will receive a very competitive salary along with knowing that you are working for an organisation that offers realistic career progression. In addition to the generous package we offer other benefits:
- Industry leading rates of pay
- Additional pay for working past 8pm each day
- Excellent working environment (Health & safety is at the heart of everything we do)
- Dedicated training and development programmes
- Generous holiday allowance
TO APPLY - Please click on the Apply for Job button, provide a copy of your latest CV and a short statement explaining how you meet the person specification. Guidance on how to do this is attached to the advert below.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BME or White Other background as well as those who identify as disabled, LGB, female or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce.