Salary Grade: MPR – UPR dependent on experience
Salary Range: £29,664 - £48,244 per annum
Full-time 32.5 hours, permanent contract
Required for September 2019
- Are you an enthusiastic and energetic class teacher who is ambitious for your pupils and loves learning?
- Are you a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations?
- Are you ready to develop your career?
- Do you have a proven track record of excellent classroom practice?
- Do you enjoy sharing skills, expertise and learning with colleagues?
- Can you demonstrate to others what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning?
- Do you show commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners?
If this sounds like you then you could be one of the people we are looking for to join our teaching team at Vittoria Primary School. We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced and energetic classroom teacher with proven excellent practice and impact on pupil progress and attainment.
Vittoria is a thriving one form entry primary school in the south of Islington, one of London’s liveliest boroughs, with an early years offering including a provision for 2 year-olds. The school is based in a newly refurbished building with extensive outdoor space and also has a thriving Community Building. We have well embedded systems to support your development and a friendly, hard-working and committed staff. Please visit our website to get a flavour of Vittoria. Come and see us - we are sure you will like what you find. Visits are strongly encouraged.
Closing date: Sunday 28th April 2019 midnight
Shortlisting: Monday 29th April 2019
Interviews/selection: Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd May 2019
Vittoria Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.