KS2 Class Teacher
Salary Grade: Main Pay Range 1 – 6
Salary Range: £29,664 – £40,372
Hours: 32.5 Hours per week, Full time
St Andrew's is an inclusive, one form entry Church of England primary school serving the local community. We have happy, well behaved children and supportive, dedicated staff and governors. We are currently rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and ‘Outstanding’ in our SIAMS.
The successful candidate will have:
- A commitment to support the Christian ethos of the school
- A passion for children’s learning and development
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards
- An ability to influence others
- An ability to work with the whole school community
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development
- A passion, drive and enthusiasm for leading all children within the school
- At least one year’s teaching experience in the UK We can offer:
- A dedicated extended Church family
- A supportive and challenging governing body
- Opportunities to develop both professionally and personally
- Extremely supportive colleagues
- The freedom and support to make a difference
Visits to the school are recommended; please telephone to make an appointment on 020 7837 4049 Please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs following the jobs link.
If you need any assistance please email the Schools HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref STAN/319.
Closing date for applications: 12.00 midday, Thursday 25th April 2019 Interview Date: Week beginning 29th April 2019
St Andrew’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.