Grade: Teachers Main Pay Scale
Hours per week: 32.4
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: 1 September 2019
Fixed term for: 12 months to cover maternity leave
Closing date: 24 April 2019 (9am)
Interview date: 3 May 2019
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address: Chiltington Way, Saltdean, Brighton, BN2 8HB
For further information contact the school office on (01273) 303358
An amazing three-form entry primary school are on the hunt for a EYFS KS1 or KS2 primary teacher for September 2019. We are keen to find a forward-thinking and passionate primary teacher who wants to make a difference daily.
Our school has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where children enjoy their education and are happy and enthusiastic about learning. The staff are committed to securing the best for each and every child and always go the ‘extra mile’ to ensure the quality of learning is high. Parents/Carers and governors are highly valued and play a welcome role in learning and life of the school.
We are looking for someone who:
- has appropriate experience in a primary school setting;
- is an inspirational, creative and innovative practitioner;
- has a proven record of successful teaching practice;
- has an unwavering belief in getting children to achieve their best;
- enjoys sharing ideas and working collaboratively as part of an effective team;
- actively works in partnership with others;
- is willing to take on leadership of a subject across the school; (previous experience of Subject Leadership would be an advantage but is not essential).
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency's Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.