Lead Practitioner for 2 year olds
Salary Range: S01, Point 23-25 depending on experience –
Salary: £27,128 - £28,114
Full time 35 hours a week, term time only, permanent
Required for September 2019
The headteacher, staff, pupils and governors at Tufnell Park Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding EYFS lead practitioner, to be responsible for the planning, organisation and day to day running of our brand new 8-place (FTE) 2-year-old room. We require a dedicated practitioner with the passion and commitment to contribute to an enthusiastic and dynamic team, to improve the life chances for the children in our community.
As the provision will be new in September, many opportunities exist to shape practice and provision, including use of our extensive outdoor spaces.
Tufnell Park is a great place to work and has a positive environment where everybody works together to achieve. The school is situated on a spacious and peaceful corner site with natural wildlife gardens and mature trees, yet convenient for transport links to North and Central London.
We are in the process of expanding to three forms of entry, moving into a state of the art new building in September 2019.
We are seeking a practitioner who:
- offers and models outstanding Early Years practice
- can lead and inspire others – children and adults alike
- is welcoming and willing to encourage strong partnerships with parents and the community
- positively embraces innovation and change
- can work effectively with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a good sense of humour.
We can offer:
- wonderful children who strive to achieve their best
- an enthusiastic, dynamic and talented staff team
- a brand new building, including new furniture, equipment and resources
- a supportive leadership team with great opportunities for CPD
- a warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
- membership of a successful network of local schools
Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged by contacting Andrea in the office on 020 7607 4852, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any queries please email us at email@example.com quoting reference TUF/314.
Closing date for application: Midday, Thursday 25th April 2019
Interviews and selection: Tuesday 7 May 2019
Tufnell Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.