We are looking to appoint an outstanding KS1 Classroom Teacher who is highly motivated, a team player and passionate about raising academic achievements and nurturing the well-being of all children at our school.
This is a fixed term post for maternity cover for one year.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
- An ambition to provide the best possible education for all our children
- The ability to use assessment effectively to ensure children make excellent progress
- A thorough understanding of the National Curriculum expectations
- A strong dedication to inclusion with high expectations for all learners
- A real commitment to get parents involved in their children’s learning
- A commitment to continuing professional development and a keenness to embrace new ideas and challenges.
Our governors, staff and children are looking for someone who is hardworking, approachable, caring and can work well as part of a team.
We can offer:
As part of the Enquire Learning Trust, we enjoy excellent networking opportunities, curricular innovation, support and excellent CPD.
A happy, supportive team of professionals.
Children who are happy, welcoming and keen to learn.
A chance to be part of our school’s journey to ‘Outstanding’.
Applications are welcome from both newly qualified and experienced teachers. Interested candidates are welcome to visit the academy. Please call the school office on 01472 329944 to arrange.
Please email completed application forms to our Academy Business manager Mrs Jackson at email@example.com.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 30th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers