Eastfield Primary Academy are seeking to recruit an outstanding, passionate and enthusiastic classroom teacher from September 2019.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and outstanding practitioner to teach a Reception class.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Sound knowledge of the Early Years curriculum
- Innovative use of ICT
- Vision, flair and energy
- Commitment to providing the best possible education for every child, every day
- A belief in collaboration with both staff and children
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic and keen children who love learning
- A well-resourced classroom
- Friendly, high skilled and supportive colleagues
- CPD locally and in other Enquire schools in other counties
- A school you will love working in!
The post is suitable for NQT’s and experienced teachers.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Debbie Steward on 01469 572455.
Selection for interview: 24th April 2019
Closing Date: 23rd April 2019 noon
Interview Date: 29th April 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers