We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our small, friendly and busy school office.
The post holder will work closely with the School Business Manager to provide financial administrative support to the school. They will also assist the school Secretary in the provision of general office duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing orders and invoices.
- Preparation of school monies for banking.
- Maintaining accurate records and operating within specified financial procedures.
- Assisting with general office enquiries/phone calls.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- A financial qualification eg. NVQ level 3 or equivalent by experience.
- Good understanding of financial systems.
- ICT literate and able to operate software at an intermediate/advanced level.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to relate to pupils and parents in a calm and sympathetic manner.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the school secretary on 01753 866272 or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share that commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 23 April 2019
Interviews: 30 April 2019