Reception Teacher with a passion for early years
Start date in agreement with the Head Teacher
What’s important to us?
- Highly creative teachers with passion, commitment and drive to ensure that we secure the best outcomes for every child.
- A Reception Teacher with a passion for early years.
- Teachers who have the skills to bring out the best in our children.
- Energy and positivity and the ability to work effectively as part of our team.
- A talent for supporting and engaging parents.
- Someone who wants to make a difference in our community.
- Teachers with the ambition to progress to leadership as opportunities arise – we are a school committed to growing future leaders.
- The well being of all our staff and pupils.
Whitley Park is a large 3 form entry primary school with excellent facilities, outdoor learning environments for every year group and a strong and highly committed team, who put children at the heart of everything that they do. Our website address is: www.whitleyparkprimaryschool.co.uk Please contact Sue French by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit to school or request an application pack.Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
For more information about teaching and living in Reading go to www.teachinreading.org and www.livingreading.co.uk/move-to-reading
If you’re interested please visit our website to really appreciate what we have to offer and give us a call to arrange a visit because we would love to meet you.
Closing and shortlisting date: Tuesday 23 April 2019 • Interview date to be confirmed
Whitley Park Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant willbe subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.