‘Leaders and teachers have a strong ethos that every child is important, and every child can learn.’ Ofsted 2016
Thameside Primary is seeking an ambitious and inspirational leader with experience of monitoring teaching and learning, leading teams and with experience of successfully leading improvement and raising standards.
We are looking for:
• A transformational, experienced leader to be responsible for leading and managing our KS1 team.
• A person to work in partnership with the Headteacher and the Senior Leadership Team to raise standards of achievement for all.
• A person who has a clear focus on ensuring high quality education for all our children.
• A person who has effective communication skills and is committed to developing strong working relationships with staff, pupils, families and extended partners.
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with an excellent record of enabling all children to make accelerated progress and able to lead others to this same success.
We will offer:
• A supportive environment to develop and grow your skills and strengths in leadership.
• A dedicated team of talented and caring staff.
• A welcoming, friendly, culturally diverse school.
• A well-informed and committed governing body who provide constructive challenge.
We would encourage you to visit the school so that you can see the school for yourself and its welcoming and inclusive environment. Please contact the school office on 0118 937 5551.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack. Please do not send a CV. To ensure equal opportunities we only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Closing date: Noon, Tuesday 23 April 2019
Interview date: Friday 3 May 2019
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A fully enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check is required.