PASSIONATE ART CLASS TEACHER – SEPTEMBER 2019 START – 2 days
Salary: MPS (Inner London)
Graded Good by Ofsted in June 2018, St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School is a successful school situated in Fulham. We are committed to raising standards of achievement and ensuring the progress of all learners. Our intake of pupils reflects a culturally rich and diverse community and we value the partnership we have with our parents and local community.
We are actively looking for a passionate, creative, experienced Primary School Art Teacher for 2 days, we have a huge emphasis on Art as part of the whole school curriculum.
We have core aims and values which focus on high expectations for all learners, developing skills for life, encouraging good self-esteem and developing a set of core moral values based on the teachings of Jesus Christ.
We are looking for a highly motivated teacher to join our established team. If you feel that you could bring enthusiasm, energy and commitment to our hardworking school, then please apply. We welcome applications from experienced teachers with a proven track record or exceptional NQTs with the ability, passion and commitment to become outstanding teachers.
We are seeking to appoint an aspiring and outstanding teacher who has:
· Passion & interest around Art and Creativity
· Sound understanding and commitment to the religious ethos of the school
· A commitment to raising achievement for all pupils
· The ability to be an excellent practitioner with successful experience as a class teacher, impacting on standards and behaviour
· Belief in the importance of effective teamwork and a collaborative approach and be able to build supportive working relationships within our community
We can offer you:
· A strong, committed leadership team
· A commitment to high standards and continual improvement
· An active governing body
· Friendly, caring staff, parents/carers and children
· Skilled, dedicated and loyal teaching and support staff
· Strong links with the local Catholic community
· High levels of continuous professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. We look forward to meeting you.
Full details of the post are available in the attached Job Description and Person Specification. To apply please complete the attached forms: application form, recruitment monitoring form, rehabilitation of offenders act form and email them to: email@example.com
Closing date for applicants: Friday 3rd May 2019 – 5.00pm
Shortlisting: w/c 6th May 2019
Interviews: w/c 13th May 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
St Thomas’ Catholic School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate.