St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is a “Good” school located in the centre of Maidenhead, just a 5-minute drive from Junction 8/9 of the M4.
We are welcoming and friendly with a strong commitment to staff development and the desire to make a difference in our community.
We are looking to appoint a KS2 teacher who:
- Is highly energetic, motivated, enthusiastic with a passion for teaching and learning and committed to raising standards
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Will be an integral part of our school community and a committed team player
- Is a reflective practitioner keen to further develop their practice and make a difference to children’s learning, believing that every child has the right to enjoy success.
In return we offer:
- A strong and loving school community, underpinned and informed by an outstanding Catholic ethos, in which all are valued and welcomed
- A talented, highly professional, caring and dedicated staff committed to making a difference
- A sensible approach to planning, marking and feedback
- A broad, balanced and interesting curriculum
- Well behaved, confident and hardworking pupils
- A strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture
- A caring ethos with support from colleagues and leadership team including coaching and mentoring.
NQTs plus experienced teachers welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further details, and an application pack, please see our school website: www.stmarys-maidenhead.org.uk
Please contact Mrs Chawla, School Business Manager, via telephone on 01628 622570 or email email@example.com if any further information is required.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 22 April 2019
Interviews: w/c 29 April 2019