Henry Fawcett Primary School and Children’s Centre
KS2 Class Teacher
Starting 1st September 2019
Judged as Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in May 2017, at Henry Fawcett Primary School we pride ourselves on investing in high quality resources to keep up with a rapidly changing world. We have created our own bespoke curriculum which fosters a love for learning in all pupils through investigation, enquiry and school trips. We are in the top 3% of schools in England for the progress our pupils make between key stage 1 and the end of key stage 2 in Reading, Writing and Maths.
We are looking for a Class Teacher who has:
- The ability to bring learning alive
- A proven record of good/outstanding teaching
- The firm belief that all children can achieve, whatever their background
- A creative approach to teaching
- The ability to create a stunning learning environment
- Experience of teaching KS2
In return we offer:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- An exciting curriculum
- Supportive friendly staff
- Positive team working approach
- Strong vision and school values
- Fantastic pupils who love to learn
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description, Personal Specification and application form, please visit our website www.henryfawcett.org.uk
Please return completed applications to email@example.com
Please note we will request references prior to interview.
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms: Midday Monday 18th March 2019
Interviews will be held: Friday 22nd March 2019
We encourage you to visit our fantastic school and see our stunning learning environment.
To book a visit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Fawcett Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. www.lambeth.gov.uk