Assistant Headteacher for Early Years Foundation Stage and Year 1
Salary Grade Range: L5 – L9
Salary Range: £51,670 – £56,243 per anuum
Hours: Full-time, 32.5 hours per week
Start date: September 2019
Canonbury Primary is a successful school with good achievement and a strong focus on participation in the creative arts and sports. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated leader who can join us on our quest to take our school to even greater heights.
You will be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- An inspiring leader who is ready to motivate a team to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- A proactive leader, committed to playing a key role in whole school development
- A positive role model who inspires a love of learning in pupils and staff
- A reflective practitioner who is always looking to develop your leadership and teaching skills
We can offer you:
- Children who are self-motivated, eager to try new experiences and proud of their school.
- An enthusiastic, supportive staff team who have high expectations of themselves and the children.
- Opportunities for professional development
Visits to school are strongly encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, on 0207 226 5020 for an appointment to visit the school.
Closing date: Sunday 24th March 2019, Midnight
Shortlisting: Monday 25th March 2019
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 1st April 2019
Canonbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.