Grade: SO2: Starting salary £32,592 rising in annual increment £34,299 pa incl LW
We are looking for an experienced talented and enthusiastic person who is passionate about providing good excellent customer service to our residents.
The post holder will be committed to the primary council objectives to ensure that a customer focused service is provided and that service delivery is to the highest standards of customer care and quality.
To encourage compliance with tenancy terms and conditions on estates, take appropriate enforcement action to deal with all breaches of tenancy including nuisance and anti-social behaviour occurring within housing properties or estates; liaising with appropriate agencies and other departments and leading the response on serious or complex cases, pursuing legal remedies where necessary or utilising mediation techniques to resolve problems where appropriate.
The successful candidate must have:
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and housing management databases.
• Knowledge and understanding of Tenancy Enforcement
• Clear knowledge of current issues affecting ALMOs (Arms Length Management Organisations), local authorities and social housing.
• Experience of enforcement of tenancy conditions, including serving of notices, evidence gathering, attendance at court, witness support and mediation
• Written and verbal communication skills
In addition to the above, you must be able to organise and prioritise your work load and can work independently with excellent customer service skills.
You must be flexible to attend evening committee meetings and work weekends as part of your duties
Closing date for receiving the completed application form is Sunday 17 March 2019 at midnight.
Please download the job description and person specification via this link.