Are you looking for a supportive school in which to start your teaching career?
Wraysbury Primary School is a happy and fun place to work!
We are looking to appoint a class teacher in Key Stage 1 or 2 for September 2019.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent teacher
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Is innovative and creative in the indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Has a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- Happy, friendly and hardworking children with high standards of behaviour.
- A supportive mentor/phase leader and helpful teachers and teaching assistants to work alongside.
- Very supportive parents and governors.
- A very well equipped Computer suite and outdoor swimming pool.
- A fabulous Eco-area.
- Well equipped and refurbished classrooms.
- A commitment to help you develop professionally (with lots of support in the first few months!)
- A reputation for looking after our teachers so well, that they never want to leave!
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Amanda Pearson, School Business Manager.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Applications will be considered upon receipt.