Management Grouping: Chief Executive
Team: Development Management
Salary: £22,956 - £24,999 per annum
Contract: Full Time / 36 hours per week
Closing Date: 21/03/2019
Job reference: CEX0000088
This is an exciting time for the London Borough of Bexley; we are at the heart of regeneration and change as London moves east. Bexley is planning for unprecedented growth and development but a key corporate and political priority is to ensure managed and controlled growth with the appropriate infrastructure delivered at the appropriate time.
The role of Planning Technician requires someone with relevant related experience in processing Street Name & Numbering applications, planning Pre-Application submissions and other technical support activities to support the service’s priorities.
The successful candidate will play a crucial role delivering on that priority. You will be ambitious for new opportunities and want to work as part of dynamic and friendly team to meet the Borough’s ambitions.
Investing in people is important to us, so we offer dedicated training and career development is essential to us. If you’re looking for an exciting challenge in a flexible, modern and accommodating working culture, come and join us on our Journey.
For an informal chat about this post, please call Robert Lancaster on 020 3045 3342.
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- Up to 23 days Annual Leave (rising to 27 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic new offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
View more about our employment deal here.
- Closing Date for your application: 21/03/2019
- Please visit https://jobs.bexley.gov.uk/wrlive to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: week commencing 25/03/2019
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers