Burchetts Green CE Infant School is looking to appoint a KS1 Teacher. We are a small village school with 70 children on roll.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, talented and committed to improving outcomes for children.
- Able to be inspirational in your teaching, engaging children in their learning across all areas of the curriculum?
- Able to create a positive and creative learning environment?
- Confident in your knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum?
- Able to motivate, inspire children to fulfil their potential?
- Able to work as part of a team to plan, teach and assess effectively for the next steps in children’s learning?
Then you are the right candidate for us!
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and friendly children
- A supportive, inclusive and well-resourced environment
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- A hard working and dedicated team.
For further information and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.bgis.org.uk
For details of our school, please visit www.bgis.org.uk
Burchetts Green has the responsibility for and is committed to safeguarding children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 4 April 2019
Interviews: 29 April 2019