We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated person to join our friendly and professional school team as our School Business Manager. You will strategically plan and manage the school’s budget, oversee finance, HR, Health & Safety, ICT and other administrative systems, and lead our excellent support team. EP Collier is a vibrant, friendly, multi-cultural community school with a strong positive ethos. Our staff and children benefit from belonging to an inclusive and nurturing learning environment – at EP Collier everyone is valued as an individual.
- Be an ambitious and enthusiastic professional
- Have experience of leadership
- Be able to work under your own initiative and as part of a team
- Demonstrate commitment to the role and school
- Be a reflective and caring individual
- Have excellent communication skills.
We can offer you:
- Continued professional development and training as well as promoting a harmonious work/life balance
- The chance to grow into and shape the role as the school continues to move forward.
- A culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed
- Working & networking with other local schools and the wider community
- Supportive and collaborative colleagues.
- The opportunity to make a clear and tangible difference to the quality of education provided in the school.
Visits to our distinctive and forward thinking community are warmly welcomed so that you can meet us and see how we work. To arrange a visit, please contact the school. You can find out more about our school and find an application pack on our website.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 25 March 2019
Interviews: Friday 29 March 2019
Please do not send a CV, for the purposes of equal opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and staff childcare disclosure declaration.