The Team is an integrated multi-disciplinary team provided jointly by Wokingham Borough Council and the Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust. It provides integrated community mental health services in line with the national agenda for mental health and the personalisation agenda within the context of self- directed support.
The CMHT provides services to adults who reside within the Wokingham Borough.
• To be a member of the multi-disciplinary recovery team and work in the Care Pathways Service
• To ensure the delivery of safe, effective professional services which are integrated, recovery and outcome focused
• To deliver services in line with the relevant clinical pathways and the Personalisation Agenda.
• The post holder will be working with both the WBC and Trust systems to provide an integrated and efficient service. The post holder will need a thorough understanding of trust and social services policies and systems.
• The post holder will hold a combined caseload of people with a severe and enduring mental health problems.
• The post holder will supervise two Support Time and Recovery Workers
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates for this role will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
If you have any queries about the form, please email HREnquiries@wokingham.gov.uk or call 0118 974 6116 (answerphone outside office hours) quoting ref: 706101
Wokingham is an equal opportunities employer.