Grade: Teacher Main Scale
Hours per week: Full time
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start Date: 1 September 2019
Location: City Academy Whitehawk
Main advert detail
Are you looking to make a difference?
Are you committed to improving outcomes for all children whilst developing your own practice?
City Academy Whitehawk is a “Good” school with an “Outstanding” Early Years. We are seeking a committed professional with the resilience and passion to enhance our diverse, dedicated team.
We are looking for a highly effective teacher for Early Years or Key Stage 1 for September 2019.
In return for your commitment, passion and resilience we can offer:
- Respectful, polite and engaged children who greatly value their school and learning.
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career.
- A proven record of exceptional welfare and pastoral support.
- A skilled and committed SLT who are devoted to improving outcomes for all children and all staff.
- A spacious, well equipped and resourced learning environment.
- A culture of support through our established and effective sponsor – Aurora Academies Trust.
Teachers from all points of the main pay scale (including NQTs) are welcome to apply as we can offer CPD and opportunities to meet your career aspirations.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
Visits to the school are highly recommended and can be arranged by e-mailing the Head of School, Mark Church – firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms accepted by email: Angela Dolan, Business Manager – email@example.com
Closing date: 1 April 2019 at 9am
Interview date: 5 April 2019
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
City Academy Whitehawk School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.