Starting salary PO3: £37,650 rising in annual increments to £40,653pa including LW
There has never been a better time to work in Lambeth Youth Offending Service. Following our recent joint inspection by HMIP, we are now entering a new and exciting phase of our improvement journey.
We require skilled and experienced practitioners to help us drive forward our ambitious plans for a service that puts children, young people and families at the heart of our practice.
About the job
This role will be part of a multi-agency team whose overall aim is to prevent the risk of offending and re-offending by young people and is critical in leading our work to deliver high quality practice and improved outcomes for young people.
You will be responsible for undertaking quality assessments and Court reports as well as delivering interventions to assist young people to desist from offending and improve their life chances. You will use your skills, knowledge and experience to contribute to the development of new programmes and projects using evidence based practice.
About our offer:
• A comprehensive induction and workforce development programme
• Ongoing training incorporating methods and thinking such as systemic and trauma based approaches
• Regular quality supervision and clinical supervision
• Focused leadership and management to deliver a high performing service
• Supportive partnership arrangements that help you deliver improved outcomes for children and families
• Competitive salary
• Your energy and commitment to rise to the challenges faced by young people
• Your willingness to embrace our approach and learn with us as we develop innovative ways of working
• Your belief in the potential of young people and families to achieve their aspirations and contribute to the development of the service
• Your skills and ideas as active contributors to achieving our objectives
Job description person specification
Closing date: Sunday 24 March 2019 at midnight
Interviews will be week commencing 8 April 2019