LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITIES DON'T COME ALONG EVERY DAY
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, QUALITY ASSURANCE, PRACTICE & SERVICE DEVELOPMENT
Salary up to £92,139 per annum, inc.
Following the promotion of the current post holder to a more senior role in another local authority we are seeking a new Assistant Director of Quality Assurance, Practice and service Development who will provide strong direction and leadership to Children and Adult's Services across the Council and beyond.
We are seeking a qualified social worker and experienced manager and leader who can:
* Demonstrate proven senior management experience in a large, complex organisation.
* Bring a strong track record of service improvement and raising standards.
* Demonstrate the ability to lead, inspire and influence staff, partners and stakeholders.
* Share our commitment to improving outcomes for all children and young people.
* Possess excellent communication skills and a clear strategic vision.
* Have an excellent, up to date awareness of the professional agenda and relevant legislation.
Working with partners and stakeholders you will champion the interests of children and young people and their families, and ensure a relentless focus on safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
In a vibrant London borough, there are still challenges to tackle and great opportunities too.
If you are ready to take up the challenge then here's the opportunity.
To be successful, you will need to have a strong strategic grasp, a commitment to innovation and integrated working and a strong track record of delivering outcomes for children and young people that have made a real difference.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Alasdair Smith on 0207 525 0654 or email
Closing date: Sunday 7th April 2019 at 23:59
Longlisting date: Monday 8th April 2019
Technical interview (available by telephone or Skype): Monday 15th April 2019
Shortlisting date: Friday 19th April 2019
Interview and assessment date: Thursday 25th April 2019
Additional salary details
The salary for this role is £72,585 to £91,311 per annum, plus £3,503 cashable benefits (per-annum pro-rata, subject to annual review); the starting salary is dependent on background and experience with salary progression dependent on performance.