St Oswald's CE Primary School, Ronald Ross Avenue, Bootle, L30 5RH.
Tel: 0151 525 4580.
Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Full Time for one year in the first instance
Required for September 2019.
Applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers are welcomed.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner to teach lower KS2. This is an opportunity for a talented and ambitious teacher to join our dedicated and supportive team. Excellent professional development will be provided. The appointment is for September 2019.
We can offer:
- A warm, family orientated school based on Christian faith.
- Enthusiastic and motivated pupils, staff, families and Governors
- A supportive, cohesive team of professionals at all levels.
- Commitment to developing all staff to further their career..
- A commitment to your professional development.
- A variety of strong extra-curricular provision and extended services.
- An up to date, modern working environment.
- A coaching environment and supportive team
We are looking for someone who:
- Is committed to upholding the Christian ethos of the school.
- Has a high level of enthusiasm, energy and a sense of humour.
- Has high expectations of children’s learning and their behaviour.
- Has high expectations of themselves professionally.
- Can show an ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Has proven resilience and determination to succeed.
- Will enjoy working as part of a friendly, dedicated team, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- Has a record of excellent attendance at work.
- Is committed to working with vulnerable children
- Willing to deliver after school activities and attend out of hours events.
- The enthusiasm and determination to drive forward their subject area throughout the school.
- Is hard working and committed to the children they teach
- Has an understanding of pupils living in difficult circumstances.
- Has proven ability of working with pupils with a wide range of abilities including those with SEND.
Further details and application forms are available to download on Sefton’s internet site www.sefton.gov.uk
Completed applications should be returned by post or by hand to the school for the attention of the Headteacher Miss E Murtagh, addressed C/O Mrs J Erskine, Bursar, St Oswald's CE Primary School, Ronald Ross Avenue, Bootle, L30 5RH. Please do not send emails or CV's.
An opportunity to visit school is available by appointment, please contact school on 0151 525 4580 ext 4.
The closing date will be Tuesday 26.03.19 at 5.00pm. Short listing will take place on 27.03.19. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email and telephone. Interviews will take place on 01.04.19.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). This post is subject to Local Government Pension Scheme. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.